Awesome Special Events & Parties
Are you looking for:
- Youth group activities?
- School field trip ideas?
- Educational games?
- Day camp ideas?
- Team building activities?
- Employee appreciation ideas?
- A place to host a company party?
- End of year banquets?
Then LakePoint Station is your destination! We have it all – a wide variety of attractions and games to suit every taste and size, delicious pizza by the award-winning chef’s at St. Angelo’s Pizza, and even Station Sweets’ frozen yogurt! Top it all off with personalized service from beginning to end. Come find out why event coordinators love events and parties at LakePoint Station!
Why Host an Event or Party at LakePoint Station?
Total Custom Experience
Have an idea? Great. Don’t have a clue – that’s ok too. Our group coordinators will work with you every step of the way to make sure your group has a wonderful time that they’ll remember for years to come. With so many games, activities, and food choices to choose from, our coordinators can tailor a package and activity plan that will exceed your expectations.
A Fun Educational Experience
Looking for a fun way to learn some local history? Take your group on the Railroad and Mining Mini-Golf and quiz them on how many history nuggets they can recall.
Celebrate good times, come on! Let’s celebrate! Whether you are celebrating a big team win, a company holiday or a milestone anniversary, LakePoint Station is the place to celebrate. St. Angelo’s provides a full menu of award-winning pizzas, salads, and appetizers, not to mention a full bar. Top it off with a tasty treat from Station Sweets. Combine all that with a wide variety of activities fun for the adults and kids alike, and you’ll leave feeling like a kid again.
A Variety of Fun Choices
Whether they choose Mini-golf, Laser tag, Clip ‘N Climb, or shoot for a high score in the Arcade, your kids are bound to have a great time!
We make it super easy for you from start to finish. Our event planners will coordinate with you ahead of time and make sure all everything stays on track. Then our personal event hosts make sure you have everything you need during the event and everyone gets to their attraction destination on schedule. That means that you can relax and have more fun and less stress during the big day!
Our custom packages have low minimum attendance, great extras and lots of added value. We make sure the most fun is packed into every dime!
Event Planning FAQs
- How do I book an event? Call 770-548-4522 during business hours or fill out the form above and click “Submit.” Your request will be sent directly to our rock-star team of event coordinators who will contact you as soon as possible to help personally plan and book your event.
- What is the cancellation policy? A nonrefundable deposit will be required, but is applied towards the total price and is transferable to other dates as long as we are notified at least 48 hours before the event.
- What if I’m not 100% sure about my event’s final headcount? We know attendees don’t always RSVP in a timely fashion. When booking, provide your best estimate and we can adjust as you get closer to your event. You can always add or subtract (up to the minimum), even the day of your event! Please note that all events have a minimum of 16 people.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks? How about my own team cake? While we’d love to accommodate, unfortunately, no outside food or beverage is allowed into the station except for cakes. If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
- Who will be serving us during the event? Your event conductor will be available to assist you as needed during your party. They will also make sure you and your guests stay on schedule and get to your attraction destinations on time.
- What else do I need to know? If you plan to utilize any of the climbing walls as part of your event, all climbers must wear closed toed shoes and have a signed consent form.
What if I have questions/changes/concerns? Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also call us at 770-548-4522, between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am-5 pm EST.
Book Your Event Today!
CALL 770-548-4522 or complete the form below for further details and pricing. Our group coordinator will respond by the next business day.
Don’t delay! All reservations must be made in advance and are booked on first come basis.
October 22, 2016 ·
Cannot thank you enough for accommodating our large group of 19 girls! You went above and beyond assisting our group with getting into each activity. The staff was flexible, kind and extremely patient with us! Definitely recommend for groups and parties!